The MaMA Festival & Convention Site, which is accessible at the following url: https://2021.mamafestival.com/ (hereinafter the “Site”), is created, developed and operated by MaMA Event SARL (MaMA Festival & Convention), which the headoffice is based in France, Paris 75019, 46 rue Bouret, registered at Paris RCS 509243259 and Licences n°2-1068149 & 3-1068150.
The Site is owned by MaMA. Unless otherwise indicated, all of the content featured or displayed on the Site, including, but not limited to, text, articles, graphics, data, photographic images, moving images, sound, illustrations, software and the selection and arrangement thereof (“MaMA Content”), is owned by MaMA, its licensors or its third-party image partners. All elements of the Site, including the MaMA Content, are protected by copyright, trademark, moral rights and other laws relating to the protection of intellectual property.
By using the Site, you represent and warrant that you are over the age of 18 and are lawfully able to accept these Site Terms. If you are using the Site on behalf of any entity, you further represent and warrant that you are authorised to accept these Site Terms on such entity’s behalf, and that such entity agrees to indemnify MaMA Festival & Convention for violations of these Site Terms.
2.2 Who processes personal data?
Processing responsible: Access to the Website shall be possible without having to provide personal data, such as, for example, surname, first name, postal address, e-mail address, etc.
2.2.1 What data is MaMA Festival & Convention collecting about its users?
Data that you voluntarily provide to us: When you send us an email or subscribe for one of our email lists, you are voluntarily giving us information. This may include either:
– Personal identification data: your name, first name, address, details regarding the organisation you work for, your title or occupation
– Contact data: phone number or email
– Electronic identification data: IP address, cookies, location
– Content: the text of your email or remarks in a form
By giving us this information, you consent to this information being collected, stored and used by us.
Registered information on visited servers: When the User accesses the Website, the visited servers automatically save certain data, such as the type of domain with which the User connects to the Internet, the IP address assigned to the User (when logged in), the date and time of access to the Website and other traffic data, location data or other communication data, viewed pages, type of browser used, platform and / or system, the search engine as well as the keywords used to retrieve the Website, etc. However, no personal data identifying the User is collected through these savings. This information is kept for statistical and improvement purposes only.
2.2.2 How does MaMA Festival & Convention use my data?
General Purposes, the data that we collect via our services and channels are used to:
– Market and disseminate our services, products, projects and activities to users of the website and subscribers of the mailing list.
– Set up and manage the organisation’s contact database in our CRM system and other database systems.
– Provide the customer with a tailored range of services.
– Analyse audiences use of our website and other communication channels to adapt and improve the content and user experience of the Website; to detect and / or prevent fraud or similar activities of an illegal nature; to respond to requests for information; for any other purpose for which the User has expressly consented.
2.2.3 How does MaMA Festival & Convention collect data?
We use third-party services for communicating with our audiences, and our websites may contain links to other sites hosted by others. Different rules may apply to their collection, use, or disclosure of your personal data. We encourage you to review other platforms’ privacy policies before using them. We do not control, and are thus not responsible for, the content or privacy practices and policies of such other sites and under no circumstances shall we have any liability whatsoever for the activities conducted by or at any website accessed from or through our website.
Email Marketing: On our website, you have the opportunity to subscribe to our email lists. We use a third-party provider, Mailjet, to deliver our emails and enewsletters. Through this application, we gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies, such as tracking pixels embedded in our email, helping us monitor and improve the communication with our audience. For more information about Mailjet, read their privacy notice. If you are subscribed to one of our email lists and no longer want to be contacted by us, please unsubscribe directly from our newsletter or contact us at email@example.com to update or delete your data.
2.2.4 How long does MaMA Festival & Convention store my data?
We don’t retain your personal data for longer than is necessary for our organisational purposes or legal requirements. If you are a user of our services or a partner, we keep your information until you decide to revoke the permission to contact you. Regarding general dissemination of information about our activities, we retain your personal data for as long as you remain subscribed to our email lists and communication channels. Pieces of information collected from our visitor’s activity on the website are stored longer by Google Analytics and depend of the policy privacy of the software itself.
2.2.5 What are my rights regarding the data that MaMA Festival & Convention has collected about me?
The new EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) empowers EU citizens with certain rights that we are committed to guarantee:
– Right to information: You may ask us for information about what personal data we are collecting and how we are processing it.
– Right to access: You are entitled to view and request copies of your personal data that we have collected and processed.
– Right to rectification: You may ask for modifications in your personal data, including incomplete data to be completed or incorrect data to be corrected.
– Right to withdraw consent: You may change your mind regarding your data, and withdraw a previously given consent for processing your personal data for a specific purpose. Should you request it, we would stop the processing of the personal data that was based on the consent provided earlier.
– Right to object: you may prohibit certain uses for your data.
– Right to object to automated processing: You may object to automated processing. Using this right, you may ask for your requests to be reviewed manually.
– Right to be forgotten: you may request that we delete all your personal data without undue delay. It is important to note that this is not an absolute right and depends on the retention schedule and retention period of some data in line with other applicable laws.
– Right for data portability: You may ask us to transfer your personal data. As part of such request, you may ask for your personal data to be provided back or transferred to another organisation.
When doing so, your personal data must be provided or transferred in a machine-readable electronic format. If you wish to make use of your rights, please send a written request accompanied by proof of your identity to the following postal address : MaMA Festival & Convention, 46 Rue Bouret 75019 Paris, France or to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond within 1 month after receipt of your request.
3.1 What are cookies?
Cookies are strings of text (small files) which the websites a user visits send to the user’s terminal (pc, tablet, smartphone, etc.), where they are memorised and sent back to the site from which they came the next time the same user visits the site.
3.2 Types of cookies and their purposes
The cookies used on this website are of the following types:
Technical cookies: these allow users to enjoy quick, optimised browsing of the website and efficient use of the various services and/or options it offers, for instance by allowing users to make a purchase or log on to access restricted areas. These cookies are necessary to improve use of the website, but can be deactivated.
Analysis cookies: anonymous, aggregate web analysis tools which provide information on how users use the website, how they came to it, the number and duration of their visits, etc. These cookies allow us to make improvements to the website which will facilitate access by users and to prepare statistics. These cookies are not necessary for optimal use of the website and may therefore be deactivated.
Third party cookies: cookies installed on the user’s terminal by third-party website operators through this website. Third party cookies, the primary aim of which is analysis, mostly result from Google Analytics functions. To disable cookies and prevent Google Analytics from collecting browsing data, download the additional browser component for deactivation of Google Analytics by clicking on the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Customer Support. To find more information about MaMA Festival & Convention services and its features or if you need assistance with your account, please visit 46 rue Bouret 75019 Paris – FRANCE, email@example.com or call +33.(0)18.104.22.168.58